Let's get start on building our papercraft models.
Pre-Numbered PaperCraft (if your design already has numbers):
1. Punch out the pieces from the sheet, being careful not to rip the paper. The numbers on the paper will be used to match pieces.
2. Refer to the BLOCK DIAGRAM on the guide provided with your design. Beginning with the first block, gather all pieces together that belong to the same block.
3. Pre-fold pieces where scored. Dotted lines fold INSIDE toward numbers, dashed lines fold OUTSIDE away from numbers.
4. Begin by glueing numbers in order. NOTE: tabs are glued INSIDE of paper on the side the numbers are.
5. Start by assembling one block in complete, then move onto others and join the blocks as you go.
6. Continue to glue numbers until your masterpiece is finished!
Non-Numbered PaperCraft (if your design does not have numbers):
1. Open the package and unfold the paper on a flat surface
2. Locate the white assembly sheet
3. Find the word ‘write’ or an arrow as on assembly sheet
4. Make sure paper is face up with the word ‘write’ or with an arrow, do not reverse cutouts at this time.
5. Copy all the numbers from the assembly sheet to the paper cutouts.
6. Once all numbers are copied, punch out cutouts carefully to not rip the paper.
7. While keeping numbers face up, fold cutouts on the dotted line.
8. Glue the arrows as shown on assembly sheet for each cut out first, this will make connecting the pieces easier.
9. Glue the numbers together in order ensuring that glued tabs are on the inside of paper (the side with numbers)